- “Lots of Potential, Lots of Controversy” by Philip Iglaur, Boulevard Sentinel, Published March, 2018.
- “A plan to house L.A.’s homeless residents could transform parking lots across the city” by Doug Jones, LA Times, Published February 9, 2018. Link: https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-parking-lots-housing-20180209-story.html
- “Controversia por plan de construcción de viviendas para desamparados en Lincoln Heights, Los Ángeles”, Univision, Published February 8, 2018. Quote:
La coalición Salvar a Lincoln Heights, conformada por residentes y comerciantes de la zona, está en desacuerdo con el proyecto que se edificaría sobre cinco estacionamientos públicos.
“Controversia por plan de construcción de viviendas para desamparados en Lincoln Heights, Los Ángeles”, Univision, Published February 8, 2018
- “Plans to build housing on Lincoln Heights parking lots stir up opposition” by Barry Lank, The Eastsider, Published January 30, 2018. Quote:
There has been a lot of buzz in the neighborhood about what the city has planned for five public parking lots near the shops and restaurants of North Broadway. Some claim the lots will be turned into homeless centers and the sites for 1,000 apartments. While officials have refuted that number and other claims, it’s clear that city leaders want affordable housing built on those lots.
“Plans to build housing on Lincoln Heights parking lots stir up opposition” by Barry Lank, The Eastsider, Published January 30, 2018
- “Exposed: Mayor and LA Council ‘Redirecting’ Funds You Approved for the Homeless … and the Silence is Deafening” by Patrick Range McDonald, City Watch LA, Published April 17, 2017. Link: http://www.citywatchla.com/index.php/los-angeles/13042-exposed-mayor-and-la-council-redirecting-funds-you-approved-for-the-homeless-and-the-silence-is-deafening
- “L.A. narrows list of developers for upcoming homeless-housing projects” by Doug Jones, LA Times, Published November 16, 2016. Link: https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-city-land-developers-20161117-story.html